DIVINE IAS ACADEMY – Terms and Conditions
The term DIVINE IAS ACADEMY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is -SCO 209, SECTOR-36 D, CHANDIGARH-INDIA-160036.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Divine ias academy material is for the individual only. In case a student is found involved in any violation of copyrights of Divine ias academy material, the admission will be cancelled.
• Login id & Password for Classroom & Test series program will be sent via email after completing the admission process.
• You need to provide details as and when required by Divine ias academy.
• Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• DIVINE IAS ACADEMY reserves all rights to make any changes in any program including test series schedule/test writing days and timing etc., if need so arises.
• By providing an email address or mobile telephone number to the Divine ias academy, the student agrees to receiving email and/or SMS communications from the Divine ias academy.
• The student also accepts that email and/or SMS may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. Divine ias academy will not be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of communicating with a student by email and/or SMS.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Divine IAS Academy]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IT IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND DIVINE IAS ACADEMY EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATES, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Divine IAS Academy does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Divine IAS Academy does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Divine IAS Academy) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes.
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Divine IAS Academy. Divine IAS Academy is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Divine IAS Academy, of the websites or the content thereof.
Limitation of Liability
While Divine IAS Academy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. Divine IAS Academy makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content on this website. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Divine IAS Academy. or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, even if Divine IAS Academy or Divine IAS Academy authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Divine IAS Academy be totally liable to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
Divine IAS Academy also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by Divine IAS Academy Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Divine IAS Academy, no material from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Divine IAS Academy may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain the clauses pertaining to all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. You shall not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of Divine IAS Academy.
Divine IAS Academy neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Divine IAS Academy.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, Divine IAS Academy makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who choose to access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Except as specifically set forth herein the information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or any security, educational product or other product or service. No security, insurance product or other product or service is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation; purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, education or other laws of such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi courts.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Divine IAS Academy. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Divine IAS Academy.
The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Unless otherwise stated, this clause shall override the privacy statement.
Privacy and ownership of information
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, any information, communication or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of Divine IAS Academy Such information, communication or material may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Divine IAS Academy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
You acknowledge that any software available or provided to you on this website may contain technology that is subject to strict controls by various rules and regulations in India. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software from India (including, for example, providing such software to any foreign person or entity in India) or re-export such software outside India in violation of Indian laws and regulations Divine IAS Academy.
Ltd. does not authorise the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this website to any jurisdiction prohibited by Indian laws and regulations.
Company Name : Divine IAS Academy
Address : SCO-209, SECTOR-36 D , CHANDIGARH-INDIA-160036
Telephone No.0172-4024244, 7087878746
E-Mail ID : email@example.com