Success in IAS examination depends totally on your IAS preparation strategy and time management. Here is 10 killer must follow tips/guidelines for ias exam aspirants that will take their IAS preparation to the top level. Here is the Top Preparation Tips to CRACK IAS.
- Follow a regular routine. Don’t make changes frequently. Stick to your plans.
- Eat healthy nutrient food, sleep well (neither less than 6 hours nor more than 8 hours), meditate for at least 15 minutes everyday. Five to six hours of devoted study is more than enough.
- Good Writing Skills is the key. You Must Be Able To Write Very Well.This Will Help You Present Facts Well And In A Pleasant Manner.
- Keep working on the same that your IAS Preparation is to become a topper. Aim Should not be in just qualifying the IAS exam it will get reflected in your IAS preparation, and naturally you will not give your best what it takes to be a topper.
- Plan a timeline for accomplishments. Avoid any exhaustive schedule.
- Aim at achievable target. Make short, accomplish-able and realistic targets. e.g. ‘finishing reading 20 pages in next 2 hrs’ instead of committing ‘finishing 500 pages book in 2 days’ .
- Focus on optimum time utilization, instead of maximum time consumption.
- Revise, revise and revise everything you are studying, because unless you will not revise all your study will go waste. Keep a 40:60 ratio of time allotment for new readings and revisions.
- Discuss your preparation related issues and queries at Coaching Center, with friends & at IAS/PCS group on the internet.
- Keep activities like cleaning the room, etc. for the end of the day, just before you sleep.
All the best for your IAS exam preparation.
SCO-209, 1st Floor, Sector 36D,
Contact: 07087878746, 0172-4024244